Recent Before & After Photos

Pet Urine in Highlands Ranch, CO


We recently received a call from a customer in Highlands Ranch, CO. Her beloved feline friend had unfortunately had a few accidents on her carpet and the c... READ MORE



Smokey Kitchen Fire in Englewood


These cherished plates were located near the source of a kitchen fire in Englewood, CO. The soot is so thick you can't tell what is on the decorative plates. Ou... READ MORE



Smoke & Soot Damage in Englewood


Kitchen fires account for more than half of all flaming incidents within a home in Englewood, or any other city or town. This particular fire caused extensive d... READ MORE



Sewage Backup Problem in Littleton


We received an emergency call late in the day about a sewage backup in the basement of a Littleton home. The homeowner was distraught from the mess, the odor, a... READ MORE



Englewood Crawl Space Mold and Encapsulation?


The pretty blue color is nice, but not the mold. This wood in a crawl space in Englewood was thriving on the high moisture content and pleasant weather conditio... READ MORE



Flooding and Mold in an Englewood Basement


This flooded basement in Englewood, CO is the result of a broken water heater. The Before Photo was taken upon our arrival. The tenants were unaware of this flo... READ MORE



Evergreen Home and a Moldy Crawl Space


After the closing on this home in Evergreen, a mold infestation was discovered in the crawl space. The new owners were very dismayed that a home inspection was ... READ MORE



Littleton Fire Damaged School


A fire broke out in a trash bin outside of a chemistry classroom causing a smelly, sooty mess. The students were evacuated as we were called in to clean up the ... READ MORE



Sheridan Personal Treasures Restored Post Fire


Pictured are irreplaceable bronze shoes of the Sheridan homeowners' children. The heat of the fire spared any meltdown, but the soot and smoke residue were bake... READ MORE



Denver Classroom Fire Damage


This learning center classroom in Denver suffered extensive fire damage when the fire from the projector got out of control. Fortunately, no students were injur... READ MORE