About SERVPRO of West Littleton / Sheridan
When disaster strikes, you can count on SERVPRO of West Littleton/Sheridan to be there for you. SERVPRO of West Littleton/Sheridan, has the experience, technology, and expertise to restore/clean commercial & residential structures. With an experienced and well-trained team, we service jobs of all sizes. From the moment you contact our staff to meeting our crew on-site, you’re in caring & capable hands.
We are focused on flood, fire and smoke cleanup & restoration. We also specialize in mold mitigation, carpet cleaning, post construction cleaning, biohazard cleanups, graffiti removal, deodorization and rebuild.
Our main goal is to make your disaster significantly less traumatizing and stress-free. We understand that the client is enduring a nightmarish experience so it’s our chief priority to return normalcy to our customers by returning our clients to their daily routine. Moreover, we work in association with insurance companies to expedite the claim process. We understand catastrophes happen to stem from natural disasters to severe weather and increasingly addressing thousands of construction liabilities. That’s why we are 100% dedicated to our clients & customers, and 100% dedicated to making it “Like it never even happened.”
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician